October 16, 2010

Fall Break

It's fall break at MICA!
I have no class for five days...so, I finally started working on my Halloween costume.

I've decided to be the children's storybook "Goodnight Moon."
Here is the cow jumping over the moon. Everything is hand sewn.


This is the plan for the front of the dress. The picture, window, and mittens are sewn; everything else will be screen printed in black ink.



This is the front of the dress.

This is what I have done on the back so far.
I have one more thing to sew and then let the screen printing frenzy begin!

2 comments:

  1. maddie, this is brilliant! seriously, the most adorable halloween costume I've seen in years :)
    can't wait to see final product!
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love Halloween. I haven't done anything this exciting since I was little and my mom made me my costumes.

    ReplyDelete