October 4, 2010

Make Art and Repeat

Last week three of my studio classes assigned a project that was a continuation of the project from the previous week.

This pretty much sums up how I felt about that.


Drawing Class-Assignment was to make a charcoal drawing about the 'space between objects'. This drawing is about the spaces between me and my family and old friends.

Week Two-Assignment was to make a drawing of my drawing from the week before. The new drawing is made with micron pen and has real stamps on it. :)
Elements of Visual Thinking- This is a giant poster. The assignment was to fill every part of it with pictures of an object that we got to choose. My object was a Madeline doll.


For week two we had to continue to layer images of our object. I found this quite frustrating...which resulted in me smearing red paint all over it. Hehe.
Spatial Design-The is a cardboard model that depicts the lines and planes of my desk lamp.
This week we had to reconfigure our model so that it would support a brick. This is a view from the top of my new model.
This is a view from the side.
I'm glad this week is over and I have some new assignments to work on. Also, I decided to be the book 'Goodnight Moon' for Halloween and am getting pretty excited about making my costume. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. I hope you'll post photos of you as "Goodnight Moon."

    ReplyDelete